For Financial Health
Is your idea of keeping up with the financial health of your business checking your accounts to see if there is money in them?
What you know (or don’t know) about the financial health of your business is crucial to its ability to survive and thrive.
Do you know…
- What business financial health means?
- What your business should look like in 2, 5 and 10 years?
- How to create budgets, use them, and keep them up-to-date for projections?
- How to manage cash flow?
- How to increase revenue while keeping a lid on expenses?
- What it takes to get financial capital for your business to grow?
- What information banks and investors want to see?
- What your exit strategy from the business is? Will you sell? pass down? close?
NEED SOME GUIDANCE ON
BUSINESS FINANCIAL HEALTH
Download my free eBook “Small Business Bootcamp” and get three free financial templates to get you started.
“Without a true financial picture of your company and its future, you may have more of a hobby than a business.”
Runs divisions up to $50 million in size with full Profit and Loss responsibility.
Started two companies from the ground up and grew both to millions in revenue.
In constant contact with banks and lenders as well as investors.
For many small business owners, accounting is something you do once a year for taxes and the thought of needing money from outside investors to grow the company brings chills and physical illness.
Your accountant and your banker aren’t much help in this regard. You need an expert in building and growing companies to help walk you through the questions and get a plan in place.
Burk takes the fear out finance for business owners by helping them plan and organize. He will work with you to:
- Create a method of reporting so you always know the health of the company
- Plan for your company’s long-term future with regard to selling it or passing it down
- Understand the pitfalls and benefits of partners, investors and other business relationships
- How to pay yourself a salary, take vacations, and increase your revenues while holding your expenses